50th Hunt Shirt orders ~ don’t miss this opportunity!

• Creator
    Topic
    Rose Kendrick
    Keymaster

We’re taking orders for the special edition 50th hunt shirts. Colors offered are black, navy and military green.

Reply to my post with the style of shirt, size, color and quantity you want to order.

The printer just checked with his suppliers and what they have in stock today may be gone tomorrow. He’s going to try his best to fill our order but it can’t be guaranteed as it has been in the past.  And unfortunately the prices have gone up.

On the back will be the new DIV logo and under it will be the list of hunt #’s and location.  The front pocket will be Diggin’ In Virginia

Regular t

large – X large  $22

2XL – up $26

Pocket t

large – X large $24

2Xl – up $29

Long sleeve t

large – X large $26

2Xl – up $30

Crew sweatshirt

large – X large $30

2Xl – up $34

Hoodie

large – X large $36

2Xl – up $43

Zip front sweat jacket

large – X large $38

2Xl – up $43

Caps – $18

Blaze orange

Khaki with black bill

Khaki with navy bill

The deadline for orders is Tuesday September 14th at 6:00 p.m. – don’t miss out as once the order has gone to the printer it will be too late to place an order.

Mail your check to

Rose Kendrick

11215 Cardinal Dr

Remington, VA 22734

If you ordered patches please include that payment with your shirt order.

Spread the work……I’m only taking orders for 2 weeks…..hoping and praying we can get our order……COVID and labor shortages are messing every business up!

Viewing 71 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Profile PhotoTiffany Davidson
        Participant

I hope we’re not too late! Sorry we cut it close on the time zone difference 😭😭

Will send one check for one order combined for Tiffany Davidson, Carey Sharpe, Sheryl Sharpe, Jimmy Davidson

Tiffany: regular tshirt navy size Medium please (I hope that’s an option but don’t see it above so if not then Large will have to do..) $22

Carey: regular tshirt Navy size 2XL $26

Sheryl regular tshirt Navy size XL $22

Jimmy: regular tshirt military Green size Medium (again if not an option then Large will have to do) $22

Total $92

Thank you!!

Profile PhotoKami Pike
          Participant

Hi Rose!

I made it!  Whew!  Can I please order a Large hoodie in military green and a 2XL hoodie in military green.  Thank you!

Kami

Profile PhotoTom Armstrong
            Participant

1 LG Reg T-Shirt Green $22

1 LG Long Sleeve T-Shirt Green$26

1 LG Hoodie Blue $36

Profile PhotoDennis McCluskey
                Participant

Rose, I would like:

1 Blaze Orange Cap = $18.00

Previously ordered one patch = $10.00

Sending you check for:  $28.00

Thanks!

Profile PhotoEric Smith
                Participant

1 Cap – Khaki with black bill

1 Cap – Khaki with navy bill

Total = $36

Profile PhotoIsaiah Walston
                  Participant

Hoodie  – Large – Green $36                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Cap – Khaki with black bill  $18                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Long Sleeve T – Large – Green $26

Total $80

Thanks Rose! Check is in the mail.

Profile PhotoErle Shull
                    Participant

Long sleeve t—Navy—X large —1 X $26

Cap— Blaze orange—1 X $18

50th Anniversary patch 2 X $10= &20 (ordered on previous post)

Total= $64.00

ErlefromVa

Profile PhotoCurtis Matteson
                      Participant

Curtis Matteson

Regular t

X large/Black  1@$22

Pocket t

X large/Blue 1@$24

Hoodie

lX large/Navy Blue 1@$36

Zip front sweat jacket

X large/Military Green 1@$38

Cap

Blaze orange. 1@$18
                        <p style=”text-align: left;”>-Patches– from other post</p>
                        DIV-50  2@$10= $20

Total: $158

A morsel of genuine history is a thing so rare as to be always valuable.

Thomas Jefferson

Profile PhotoMatthew Kreager
                        Participant

Rose,

I would like to order

Two Military Green 2XL long sleeve’s = $60

thank you

Matt Kreager

Profile PhotoChad Bilzing
                          Participant

Rose,

I would like 1 LG black Hoodie and 1 black long sleeve T shirt. Thanks!

Profile PhotoAmy Taylor
                            Participant

are checks made out to you or DIV?

Profile PhotoRose Kendrick
                                Keymaster

Checks are payable to me for shirts and patches.

Profile PhotoPat Kiser
                                    Participant

Sorry Mrs. Rose I made the check payable to DIV and mailed last week. Do I need to drop another check in the mail to you?

Keymaster

Yes please.

Profile PhotoPat Kiser
                                            Participant

Sorry about that. I will drop a new check in the mail tomorrow.

Profile PhotoAmy Taylor
                                      Participant

Rose,

I will take

1 blue reg. tee shirt Large  22.00

1 blue reg. XL    22.00

44 total in shirts…I did order patches as well.  Will send check out in the morning.  I totally forgot to send order.  Thanks.

Amy

Profile PhotoScott Lupro
                                        Participant

Thanks Rose for the FB reminder… phew I almost forgot. Please put me down for:

1 X Large Navy Hoodie ($36)

1 X Large Navy Long Sleeve T ($26)

1 Cap Khaki with black bill ($18)

Total = $80.00

I’ll send out the check in morning. Thank you!

Profile PhotoRay Fullerton
                                          Participant

1 regularly T.  3X military green….$22.

2 patches.                                       …..$20

Total: $42

Profile PhotoMichael Buie
                                            Participant

1-T shirt ,long sleeve ,  large military green

1-Pocket T shirt , short sleeve , 3x military green

1-T shirt , long sleeve, 3x military green
                                              <p style=”text-align: left;”>2 -Hoodies , military green 1 large and  1 3x</p>
                                              I will include payment for my 2 patches as well.

Profile PhotoTom McAleese
                                              Participant

Hello Rose                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 1 Cap khaki /navy blue  $18                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             1 hoodie 3 xl Military Green  $43                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     1 long sleeve T-shirt 3xl Military Green $30           TOTAL $91.00                                                                                                                                                                                   If there is any problem with colors , I will take any color in anything  I choose.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Thank You Rose

Profile PhotoThomas Bunnell
                                                Participant

Large

Profile PhotoThomas Bunnell
                                                  Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Long sleeve navy tee-shirt 26.00</p>

Profile PhotoA.J. DeBord
                                                    Participant

Rose,

2 – xl regular t-shirts (one navy and one green)

1 – xl sweat shirt (green)

Thank you!

Profile PhotoJim Lenzi
                                                      Participant

Hi Rose,

Order:   1 – Regular t,..2XL,..Navy…                                          $26.00

1 – Long Sleeve,..2XL,..Black…                                    $30.00

1 – Zip Front Sweat Jacket,..XL,..Military Green,.. $38.00

1 – Patch                                                                           $10.00

Total                        $104.00

Profile PhotoMike Weaver
                                                        Participant

Hi Rose,

Pocket T  1 XL Navy, 1 XL Green       48.00

Long Sleeve T 1 L Navy, 1 L Black      52.00

Thanks, Mike Weaver

Profile PhotoJohn Page
                                                          Participant

2 – 1xl OD green regular T

1 – 1xl navy regular T

Profile PhotoBill Butski
                                                            Participant

Hi Rose,

I would like to order…

3…….XXl Long Sleeve T’s

1 Blue ,1 Black and 1 Military Green

I had previously ordered 2 patches so I will mail you a check for $110.00

Thanks so much….Bill Butski

Profile PhotoStanley wadas
                                                              Participant

Good afternoon !

2-green XL hoodies

1-green L hoodie

2-patches

total =128.00

thank you!
                                                                stan wadas

Profile PhotoMike Scelsi
                                                                Participant

1- regular t 2xl military green

1- Crew sweatshirt  2xl military green

1-cap khaki with navy bill

total 78.00

Thanks for doing this! Also if you have any DIV 5 hats laying around I’ll buy one of those also.

Keymaster

The hats are not hunt specific…..they just have Diggin’ In Virginia embroidered on them.

Profile PhotoDoug Rouner
                                                                    Participant

Doug Rouner

2XL Pocket

3xL crew sweatshirt

Navy Blue

Profile PhotoBill Wibberg
                                                                      Participant

Good morning Rose –

Sorry I forgot to list the color for my 2XL hoodie – please make it military green…  I’m counting down the days!

Bill Wibberg

Living the dream...

Profile PhotoLarry Heimes
                                                                        Participant

Hi Rose,

I would like a Long Sleeve T-shirt, Black, XL.

Thanks,
                                                                          Larry Heimes

Profile PhotoBill Wibberg
                                                                          Participant

Hey there Rose…

I would like a hoodie – 2XL please = $43

The check is in the mail!

Bill Wibberg

Living the dream...

• #4630
                                                                            Profile PhotoKen Buckner
                                                                            Participant

Good Morning Rose,

I’d Like the following, please:

One Regular T, Green, XL – $22

One Long sleeve T, Blue, XL – $26

One Hoodie, Black, 2XL – $43

One Zip front sweat jacket, Green, XL – $38

and 2 patches ordered in the patch post.

Thank you

• #4628
                                                                              Profile PhotoDale Long
                                                                              Participant

In addition to my previous order, I am adding:

Long sleeve T – Navy size medium

Total order now is

Large black regular T, Medium ling sleeve blue T, one patch.

22+26+10- $58

• #4627
                                                                                Profile PhotoBrad Craddock
                                                                                Participant

2 Regular T’s

1 green XL

1 navy XL

Total: $44.00

• #4626
                                                                                  Profile PhotoDale Long
                                                                                  Participant

One Regular T – Large and black

One patch previously ordered.

$32 total

• #4624
                                                                                    Profile PhotoDwight Stanley
                                                                                    Participant

1 – 2XL long sleeve tshirt-military green   $30

1 – 2XL Crew Sweat shirt – military green   $34

1 – Blaze orange cap         $18

1 – patch                             $10

Total                                  $92

• #4623
                                                                                      Profile PhotoAustin Cooper
                                                                                      Participant

1 XL navy long sleeve
                                                                                        1 L navy long sleeve

• #4620
                                                                                        Profile PhotoTRACY EDWARDS
                                                                                        Participant

REGULAR T-SHIRT

(1)XL    22.00

(1)XXL   22.00

GREEN

TOTAL=44.00

• #4617
                                                                                          Profile PhotoKelley Rea
                                                                                          Participant

Large green hoodie and a large long sleeve t shirt in black please. I’ll send out $$ tomorrow.

• #4616
                                                                                            Profile PhotoDamina Notnagle
                                                                                            Participant

One large hoodie….military green

• #4613
                                                                                              Profile PhotoMike Null
                                                                                              Participant

1-XL Long sleeve T, black

1- XL Hoodie, military green

• #4612
                                                                                                Profile PhotoAllen Fisher
                                                                                                Participant

Allen Fisher 1 large regular tee in navy.

Thanks!

• #4611
                                                                                                  Profile PhotoPat Kiser
                                                                                                  Participant

(1) Long Sleeve T  XL Green $26

Thanks

• #4610
                                                                                                    Profile PhotoDIV Admin
                                                                                                    Keymaster

Hi Rose,

one  regular t-shirt/ black / Large

one  long sleeve t-shirt/ black/ Large

one  zip up jacket/ black/ large

Thanks

• #4609
                                                                                                      Profile PhotoEd Korcel
                                                                                                      Participant

1- Pocket T , large ,Blue

1- long sleeve t, large, blue

1- Hat, Khaki with black bill

Thanks!

• #4608
                                                                                                        Profile PhotoReese Simon
                                                                                                        Participant

Howdy Miss Rose

Please put me down for 1 Regular Tee shirt X-Large Military Green for $22

I believe I order 2 Patches at $10 each

So will sent a check for total of $42

Thanks much Reese Simon

• #4607
                                                                                                          Profile PhotoDave Beer
                                                                                                          Participant

(1) Pocket T – 2xl – green

(1) Long Sleeve – 2xl – black

• #4604
                                                                                                            Profile PhotoAlan Walkowich
                                                                                                            Participant

Rose-

I would like 3 T-shirts (Total= $66)

(1) X-Large Black

(1) X-Large Navy

(1) X-Large Military Green

Thank you, Alan Walkowich

• #4603
                                                                                                              Profile PhotoSteve Wagner
                                                                                                              Participant

Green XL long sleeve T…. $26

navy 2XL hoodie…..$43

total…$69.00

• #4601
                                                                                                                Profile PhotoAaron Darley
                                                                                                                Participant

Regular T     (1) Large Black,  (1) Large Military Green

Hoodie         (1) Large Military Green

Patch            (1)

Total             $90.00

• #4599
                                                                                                                  Profile PhotoGeorge Howlett
                                                                                                                  Participant

1   patch  1  XL  dark blue t-shirt

• #4598
                                                                                                                    Profile PhotoMichael Inscore
                                                                                                                    Participant

1 – LARGE Navy Pocket t-shirt – $24

1 – LARGE Navy Longsleeve t-shirt – $26

I will include the money for the 2 patches previously order under the patch purchase thread.

Thank you Rose!

• #4597
                                                                                                                      Profile PhotoKim Joca
                                                                                                                      Participant

1 large dark blue long sleeve tshirt

1 xl dark blue long sleeve tshirt

2 patches also please

kim joca

• #4596
                                                                                                                        Profile PhotoDon Lenhart
                                                                                                                        Participant

Rose

I’ll take a long sleeve Tee, Black in color.  $26.00

One patch  $10.00

Thanks

Don Lenhart

• #4594
                                                                                                                          Profile PhotoPerry Kyser
                                                                                                                          Participant

Hi Rose

1 reg. T, black, large.                 22

1 pocket T, BLACK, XL.            24

1 Zip front sweat, XL, green     38

1 cap, Khaki with black.            18

3 patches                                      30

total                                            132

• #4593
                                                                                                                            Profile PhotoTracy Aliberti
                                                                                                                            Participant

Military green XL hoodie 2 $72

Military green XL t shirt 1 $22

Military green L t shirt 1 $22

$116 total

• #4592
                                                                                                                              Profile PhotoRob Langdon
                                                                                                                              Participant

Rose .. If these are available to those who are not attending, I would be interested in two 2XL pocket Ts .. 1 Black and one Navy Blue. Thanks!

• #4605
                                                                                                                                  Keymaster

Yes they are available to everyone that wants to place an order

• #4600
                                                                                                                                    Profile PhotoRick Horsley
                                                                                                                                    Participant

Rose – 1 Large Long Sleeve Black T-Shirt @ $26  Thank you!

• #4591
                                                                                                                                    Profile PhotoKent Rankin
                                                                                                                                    Participant

Hello Rose

I would like

qty  1   large navy regular T

qty   1  large military green regular T

qty   1  large black regular T

thank you

Kent Rankin

• #4589
                                                                                                                                      Profile PhotoBrian Aspinall
                                                                                                                                      Participant

Rose I will take a Navy Blue pocket T – 2 XL  $ 29.00

Thank you

• #4588
                                                                                                                                        Profile PhotoMatthew Shipley
                                                                                                                                        Participant

Rose,

I would like the following:

2xl short sleeve regular T in Military Green.

2xl long sleeve T in Navy.

Hat in Khaki and black

• #4587
                                                                                                                                          Profile PhotoJim Bonito
                                                                                                                                          Participant

Hi Rose , Happy to be able to order DIV 50 Shirts etc ! :yahoo:

Reg Tee , XL , Military Green (1) , Black (1) @22  = $44

Long sleeve Tee , XL Military Green (1) Black (1) @26= $52

Hoodie , XL , Military Green (1) @36 =$36

Cap , Kaki with black bill (1) @ 18 =$18

total for shirts etc $150

I believe I requested 2 patches @10 =$20

Total for Shirt order and Patches $170

Thanks Very Much check will go out today (9/01/21)

• #4586
                                                                                                                                            Profile PhotoMaggie Moffat
                                                                                                                                            Participant

1 long sleeve navy size medium.  If Medium not available, make it Large.  Maggie Moffat

• #4585
                                                                                                                                              Profile PhotoCody Chapman
                                                                                                                                              Participant

Two Regular Ts – 2XL

Green and Navy

3rd great grandson of Davis Moore. Company K, 6th South Carolina Volunteer Infantry.

• #4584
                                                                                                                                                Profile PhotoDavid S. Williams
                                                                                                                                                Participant

Pocket Tee 2XL

1 Military Green  29.00

1 Navy                    29.00

1 Black                   29.00

Crew Sweat Shirt 2XL

1 Military Green  34.00

1 Black                   34.00

Zip Front Sweat Jacket

1 Military Green   38.00

2 Patches               20.00

Total                     218.00

• #4583
                                                                                                                                                  Profile PhotoJoe Benkendorf
                                                                                                                                                  Participant

1 green long sleeve 4 xl (tall if available)

• #4582
                                                                                                                                                    Profile Photoowen u mayhew
                                                                                                                                                    Participant

1 regular t  …..military green 4extra large tall   $26.oo

1 regular t …..black 4extra large tall   $26.00

1 Pocket t …..military green  5 extra large tall  $26.00

1 regulr t …black  X large tall  $22.00

Commemorative Patch 5 $ 50.00

tolal =150.00

• #4581
                                                                                                                                                      Profile PhotoDean Ryberg
                                                                                                                                                      Participant

1 black crew sweatshirt XL. $30

1 black long sleeve t shirt XL $26
                                                                                                                                                        2 patches $20= $76 total

• #4580
                                                                                                                                                        Profile PhotoTodd Hunt
                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Hi Rose!

Can I order a 2x pocket T in green and a 2x sweatshirt in green and a

Xl pocket t in green.

Thank you!

Todd

• #4579
                                                                                                                                                          Profile PhotoRuss Walkowich
                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Rose-

I would like 2 t-shirts

(1) X-Large Black

(1) X-Large Military Green

Thanks!

Russ

• #4578
                                                                                                                                                            Profile PhotoBob Combes
                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Rose I would like 1 military green and 1 navy 2xl t shirts. $52.00.     Thanks Bob Combes

• #4577
                                                                                                                                                              Profile PhotoJeffery Denning
                                                                                                                                                              Participant

1 –  Hoodie  2 xl Military green                             43.00

1  – Zip front sweat jacket  4xl- Navy                  43.00

1 – Zip front sweat jacket  4xl Military green    43.00

total  =    129.00

• #4576
                                                                                                                                                                Profile PhotoDon Miller
                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Rose

I would like to order  1-2xl. Navy Hoodie

thank you

Don Miller

• #4575
                                                                                                                                                                  Profile PhotoDarren Wetsell
                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

1 L/S Tee 2XL     $30

1 Hoodie 2XL      $43

Both Green please

Total $73

• #4574
                                                                                                                                                                    Profile Photojim hale
                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Hello Rose, I would like to order 1-xl green hoodie, i accidentally placed an order on the facebook message that you posted. Please disregard that post. Thank you, Jim Hale

• #4573
                                                                                                                                                                      Profile PhotoAnthony Corsetti
                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

1-reg.T -Blue –XL—-         $22

3-Long sleeve  T- 2-Black, 1 green —-$78

Total-$100

Viewing 71 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                                                                                    Close
                                                                                                                                                                    Close