Book project that is now being worked on again. We need your help

• Creator
    Topic
    Rose Kendrick
    Keymaster

This is a perfect time to sit down and write about your DIV experiences for the upcoming books. On the homepage under Stories is a list of stories and comments that have already been sent in for submission. You can submit as many as you want. I know every hunt there are different things that happened, different relics that were found and different memories that were made.

They will be broken down by 1 – 10, 11 – 20, 21 – 30, 31 – 40 and 41 – 50!

I know you all have something to add to it….after all this is going to be YOUR book…..It will be titled Diggin’ In Virginia ~ In Their Own Words

You don’t have to be a great writer just write something and email it to digginva@hughes.net

The comments that were posted on FB and The Spot will be used but stories is what we are looking for and what will make the book more enjoyable. This morning as I was sitting here reading some from the early years it made me smile from the memories that has been shared. We definitely plan to get the 1st and 2nd volume published this year.  The more you have to share the more enjoyable the books will be.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Profile PhotoEthan
        Participant

Hello! What are the requirements for these stories? Do they have to have a limit on how many words can be used?

Profile PhotoRose Kendrick
            Keymaster

We’re accepting anything…the more content the more interesting and enjoyable it will be for the reader.

Viewing 0 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Close
        Close