Classifieds – Buy/Sell/Trade

• Creator
    Topic
    DIV Admin
    Keymaster

When buying and selling items, make sure that both parties fully understand the terms of the transaction. If possible, confirm the seller’s physical address and phone number before sending any payment. Ask for references on a buyer or seller from other members of the forums.

As a service to your fellow buyers and sellers, please take the time to post a reply to the original post pertaining to the transaction. In this reply, please give a short description of your satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the transaction including the seller or buyer’s name. This will allow users to search for feedback for future transactions.

Disclaimer: Under no circumstances will the website owners, hosts, advertisers, administrator and/or moderators be liable for any loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, losses suffered by third parties, or any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this site regardless of the form of action.

This forum is for Diggin’ in Virginia members to sell items that are for their personal use and for sponsors to promote their business endeavors. If you are not a sponsor and would like to use this classified forum to sell items related to a business endeavor, contact me at jakendiv@gmail.com for info on becoming a sponsor.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by DIV Admin.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by John Kendrick.
Viewing 24 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Profile PhotoEric Smith
      Participant

Looking to purchase a used GPX 4000 or 4500 unit for DIV 50. If you have a used unit and would be willing to meet me at the hunt, please let me know. Feel free to reach me at 224-619-2303. Thank you!

Profile PhotoAndrew Benson
      Participant

Looking at maybe selling my GPX 4000 and upgrading to something else. Just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in it. $2000 shipped in lower 48 and comes with headphones, power cord, charger, waist belt battery holder, 11″ DD coil, 12 x 15 mono coil, gold screamer amp and GPX 4000 battery. The machine is used but not abused and I’ve had it at about 3 DIV’s. The only real issue is the battery only holds a charge for about 7 hours. I have another newer battery I will also send you but it’s at my relatives house in AZ, so would have to wait until I get it up here.

I can send you pics via text or email if you want to contact me usaasea@gmail.com

Profile PhotoSteve Wagner
      Participant

Coiltek 15” coil for minelab Equinox 800. Brand new. I was hoping it would be a lot lighter than my minelab 15” but if it is it’s not by much. Cost $269 plus shipping originally. Will sell for $225 shipped to your door.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Profile PhotoTom Funaro
      Participant

Looking for a used GPX to purchase. Will be using it at DIV 50 and would love to have it as soon as possible to start putting hours into it.

I live in east Tennessee, between Kingsport and Knoxville. This is the best place to reach me. :good:

Thanks and happy hunting!

Profile PhotoWayne Shilling
        Participant

Hi Tom, after some consideration I decided to sell my GPX. If your still interested in buying one please contact me. I think my info is in the forum, if you can’t find it PM me and I’ll give you my number and we can go from there. I have a hard time navigating through the forum maybe you’ll do a lot better than me. Thanks Wayne.

Profile PhotoDoug Taylor
          Participant

Hi Wayne.  I am very interested in your GPX unit if it’s still available. I tried to PM you but the PM function is not working in the forum.  And don’t have any other way to contact you.  If you have a suggestion for contacting you, I would love to discuss my interest in your detector . Thank you!  Doug

Profile PhotoDave Erickson
      Participant

Hello,

I am selling a scarce Jubal Early autographed note. I picked it up a few years ago with the intent of framing it. That did not happen, and it is time to sell.  It comes with a nice letter of authenticity from Historic Autographs.  The letter of authenticity and the note are inside of a rigid plastic sleeve. The letter of authenticity is in the front, and the autographed note is loose in the back. I have not taken either out of the plastic sleeve since I got it. If it is important to someone, I can take a look at the back side of the note and see if there is anything on it.

Jubal Early was a tough as nails Civil War Confederate General from Virginia. Robert E. Lee referred to Early as “Bad Old Man” for his short temper, insubordination, and use of profanity. But Lee appreciated Early for his fighting ability and ability to lead.  Jubal Early bio: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jubal_Early

Note measures approximately 4-3/8″ wide by 3-3/8″ tall.

I have $500 in it. I am taking a little loss on it, $500 shipped and insured to the lower 48.  Payment via Paypal is preferred.

Reply to the thread or send me a private message if you have a question.

Thank you,

Dave

Attachments:
      Profile PhotoDavid Erickson
      Participant

Hello,

I am selling my Minelab CTX 3030.  Nice clean machine. Low usage.  Runs as it should. I picked up and Equinox as my main machine and haven’t used it since. It has everything it came with when purchased new. 120v charger, battery pack, computer connection cable, original box. The Koss headphones haven’t been out of the packaging, and the wireless unit is unused as well. I have a 6″ Minelab coil that comes with the sale.  I have $2800 invested in it. Selling it shipped in the lower 48 for $1800. I would prefer to use Paypal to complete the sale.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Dave

Attachments:
      Profile PhotoDan Centofanti
      Participant

MinelabCTX 3030 Metal Detector (Rarely Used)
      Asking $2350. Over $3,200 worth of equipment new. Very low use.
      Waterproof,wireless.
      17′ Coil
      11″ Coil
      6″ Coil
      Minelab Koss Headphones
      Minelab CTX 3030 Large Carry Bag
      Minelab Dig Pouch and Gloves
      WM-10 Wireless Module
      WM-10 Charging Cable and Auto Charger
      Alkaline Battery Holder
      Li-ion Rechargeable Battery and ChargingStation
      All Cables
      Included Coil Cover
      Instruction Manual
      DVDs
      Andy Sabisch CTX 3030 Handbook

Attachments:

If anyone is interested iam selling My GPX 4500 4 YEARS OLD HAVE wireless head phones and two extra coils Butterfly and the 15 in spiral get enough interest i can take some pics i would say 1800 for it all i have cover for the box and arm cover and a extra Half battery.

Participant

Limited edition Civil War prints  –  Price reduced, offers accepted.
      Anyone interested in limited edition Civil War prints? My father-in-law is selling these.
      Can deliver to DIV, Richmond, or possibly elsewhere.
      All are framed numbered prints as follows:

John Paul Strain, Spring Campaign (Jackson), COA, #361/1500 $250
      John Paul Strain, Christmas Blessing (Jackson), COA #361/800 $325
      G Harvey, Lee and Longstreet, Signed and Numbered, #1163/2500 $375

Call or message me if interested.
      Thanks
      Dan

Attachments:
        Participant

John Paul Strain, Spring Campaign (Jackson), COA, #361/1500 $250 Available

John Paul Strain, Christmas Blessing (Jackson), COA #361/800 $325 SOLD

G Harvey, Lee and Longstreet, Signed and Numbered, #1163/2500 $375 SOLD

Participant

John Paul Strain, Spring Campaign (Jackson), COA, #361/1500 $200 Available REDUCED

Participant

detech SEF 12×15 butterfly coil for minelab GPX for sale on eBay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/114564289370

Attachments:
      Profile PhotoErnest Bower
      Participant

Looking to buy – Unusual Civil War Bullets ect.

I am always looking to buy scarce to rare Civil War bullets in dropped good to excellent condition.  Also always looking to buy General Revolutionary War – Civil War relics, pre-1870 American bottles and Civil War Confederate Stamps and Postal History, from one piece to an entire collection.  Thanks, best wishes and Good Hunting !!!!

Attachments:

History_Hoarder63 on Instagram & YouTube

Participant

Up for sale is my minelab Excalibar II 2 Metal detector. It has found me dozens over rings underwater in swimming holes and at the beaches. In June 2020( still under warranty) I sent it back to minelab and they fixed a loose wire and refurbished it and did a 45 minute underwater test and sent it back to me. Works great. While it was being refurbished, I bought a new one and no longer need this one. New upper and lower shaft and arm cuff and a new treasure bag along with all the chargers and manuals in the original box. Excellent water machine and a great land machine as well.

The jewelry is not for sale nor does it come with it. This just represents some of the jewelry that this machine has found! It’s a “beast”on coin and jewelry

$900 plus $20 shipping

Attachments:
        Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>SOLD</p>

Profile PhotoJeremy Denning
      Participant

Donald Moore hey bud my phone number is 14173311972 send me a text and I’ll send you some pictures and prices I can’t seem to get the pictures to load on here

Profile PhotoJeremy Denning
      Participant

Hey guys going through tuff time right now I have a sword belt plate dug at Coles hill, two us box plates dug at Beauregard farm and a breast plate from Brandy Rock. Also have a block A and Scrpt C and lined I  confederate buttons for sale. Get ahold of me for pictures and prices.

Profile PhotoGreg Hornsby
      Participant

In the next 3 weeks I will be posting pictures of my GP 3000 for sale. It is in one state and I am in another (lol). It is a great step up into the Gold Machines. This machine helped me find a ID Corp Badge, Block A, Block I, Script I, Trash Pit and Bottles to name a few things at DIV Hunts. I only used it at DIV Hunts. About 6 days a year on average. It will include GP 3000 Manual, Factory Coil, The Larger Battery, Koss Headphones, Chargers, Doc Gold Screamer with 3 rechargeable batteries and chargers and a 18 inch GP Extreme coil with coil bag. I used it about a year ago and the Screamer Batteries held a charge most of the day before swapping one. I’m moving up to the GPX 5000 and don’t need two gold machines. I will be at DIV 49 and could bring it with me if someone was interested? Save on shipping! Asking $1,300. Stay tune for photos!  Thanks for looking!

Participant

As promised, some photos of the GP 3000 and accessories for sale. A great machine and buy for someone on a budget but wanting to move into the higher end Minelab gold machines. Everything works! If no interest by this weekend I will post it on EBAY. Save on shipping by meeting me at DIV 49!

Participant

Participant

Anyone interested in limited edition Civil War prints? My father-in-law is selling these.
      Can deliver to DIV, Richmond, or possibly elsewhere.
      All are framed numbered prints as follows:

John Paul Strain, Spring Campaign (Jackson), COA, #361/1500 $450
      John Paul Strain, Christmas Blessing (Jackson), COA #361/800 $525
      G Harvey, Lee and Longstreet, Signed and Numbered, #1163/2500 $575

Call or message me if interested.
      Thanks
      Dan

Attachments:
      Profile PhotoJohn LeFevre
      Participant

For Sale: 128 volume set of hardbound “Official Records of the War of the Rebellion.”  Mainly sat on the self with very little use.  $1300 – will deliver to DIV.  If outside of DIV will deliver to Richmond.

Attachments:
      Profile PhotoJoe Benkendorf
      Participant

Selling. Garrett AT Pro with stock headphones, waterproof headphones and standard headphone adapter.  All in very good working condition.  $400 plus shipping or free delivery to DIV

Profile PhotoBob Combes
      Participant

Are these still available?

Profile PhotoEJ Chesne
      Participant

We found one.  Thanks    CCH

Retired State Trooper and Retired USMC
      Love looking for old coins and CW relics in South Louisiana
      RV life is great ...
      Thankful for GODs blessings !

Profile PhotoKevin Colovos
      Participant

Unfortunately I do not know of anyone local that rents GPX. A few years back a dealer in MD was renting a few.

Participant

What is the going GPX rental rates?

Profile PhotoKevin Colovos
      Participant

I have a GPS5000 brand new for sale. Complete package, Two search coils, two headphones. I purchased the unit from a verified Minelab dealer. $2,800.00 u pay shipping.

Profile PhotoEJ Chesne
      Participant

We still looking to rent a GPX for DIV 49.   Thanks.    EJ

RV life is great ...

Profile PhotoEJ Chesne
      Participant

Looking to rent $$$ a GPX for DIV 49 Beauregard for a responsible relic hunter friend of mine.   If you can help us out, please send me a PM.

Thank you.

EJ –   CajunCoinHunter-LA

RV life is great ...

Profile PhotoJoe Benkendorf
        Participant

I may be renting a Whites TDI if you don’t find a GPX.

Profile PhotoEJ Chesne
          Participant

Joe –

Thanks for responding to our post.  Hopefully we will find someone with a GPX.  Will definitely keep your TDI in mind if we can’t come up with one….

EJ

RV life is great ...

Profile PhotoKeith Leppert
      Participant

Paul Hepp,  we have a very nice used Garrett ATX Deepseeker available… let me know if you would like more information.   email me at sales@fortbedfordmetaldetectors.com  or call 814-215-1732

Profile PhotoGary Davis
      Participant

Michael, Are these two items still for sale?

Profile PhotoDennis Morrison
      Participant

If you looking for a GPX, this GPX 4500 is a good deal. All the GPX’s are about the same, just a few more bells and whistles for the more expensive ones.

Ringfinder

I'm just a Yankee from Ohio, who enjoys Relic Hunting and Saving History. We as Detectorists should always remember we are the ones who do the research and Save our History for those who come after us if we don't Save our History, who will.

Profile PhotoTony Musser
      Participant

Sold bud

Profile PhotoBrian Aspinall
      Participant

Still for sale?

brian.aspinall@verizon.net

Thanks – Brian

Profile PhotoHyram(sham) Bonner
      Participant

is the gold screamer set still available

Profile PhotoBob Combes
      Participant

Hey Wayne give me a call.

Profile PhotoTodd Hunt
      Participant

Is the battery still available?

Profile PhotoBob Combes
      Participant

I will take them. I will be at DIV.

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Close
Close