Classifieds – Buy/Sell/Trade

• Creator
    Topic
    DIV Admin
    Keymaster

When buying and selling items, make sure that both parties fully understand the terms of the transaction. If possible, confirm the seller’s physical address and phone number before sending any payment. Ask for references on a buyer or seller from other members of the forums.

As a service to your fellow buyers and sellers, please take the time to post a reply to the original post pertaining to the transaction. In this reply, please give a short description of your satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the transaction including the seller or buyer’s name. This will allow users to search for feedback for future transactions.

Disclaimer: Under no circumstances will the website owners, hosts, advertisers, administrator and/or moderators be liable for any loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, losses suffered by third parties, or any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this site regardless of the form of action.

This forum is for Diggin’ in Virginia members to sell items that are for their personal use and for sponsors to promote their business endeavors. If you are not a sponsor and would like to use this classified forum to sell items related to a business endeavor, contact me at jakendiv@gmail.com for info on becoming a sponsor.

Viewing 73 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Profile PhotoErvin Keczem
        Participant

GPX 4500

Excellent condition

Works great

Comes with:

rain cover.

Detector bag.

Factory wall charger.

Factory Koss headphones.

Grey ghost headphones.

Quest wireless headphones.

12” x 15.5 factory mono coil

11” factory DD coil.

Factory battery holds charge all day, with lots to spare.

Minelab 1/2 size spare battery

Upgraded Harness, Proswing 45.

Factory Harness

Mini speakers to use instead of headphones.

Detector cover with battery holder.

Spare (new) detector cover with battery holder.

2 spare bungee cords.

$1800

Participant

Thinning out my GPX coil collection.

Coiltek 8” x 12 DD Pro $150

Coiltek 14” DD Pro Elite $325

Detech 12-1/2” DD $225

Profile PhotoDan Lindstrom
              Participant

PM sent about the 12×8 coil

“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on.”
                Robert Frost

Profile PhotoMike Yungeberg
              Participant

I will be at the DIV and will bring a used Nautilus IIba to sell. Had it retuned a couple years ago, and have never used it.

Someone make me an offer. Don’t want to take it back home.

Mike

Profile PhotoRandy McMahon
                Participant

Do any of you know where I can buy a 48″ probe with a longer-length push-down handle?

Thanks!

r/Randy McMahon

Profile PhotoChris Loesch
                  Participant

I can bring to DIV prehunt meeting or the event.

Selling a CTX 3030

Grey ghost wired head phones

One battery

Black Garrett pin pointer

Hard carry case

$1500

Attachments:
                    You must be logged in to view attached files.
                    Profile PhotoJeremy Denning
                    Participant

I have for sale a pair of gray ghost wireless headphones asking $200 never used in box for the gpx also have the 18 inch cord for short set up asking $60 can bring to meet and greet or I’m staying at old best western.

Profile PhotoChris Loesch
                      Participant

Picked up a John Paul Stain at an auction a while back. Let me know if you are interested. I can bring it to the pre-hunt meeting. Otherwise, I live in Manassas.

$150

I can’t get the pictures under 1mb so here is a link to my FB Marketplace listing.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2622087094616030/?mibextid=dXMIcH

Profile PhotoPerry Kyser
                        Participant

15″ Ultimate Spiral coil, used two or three times.  $200.  Will have it at the DIV.  Phone 715-828-0380

Profile PhotoJeff Brown
                            Participant

I’ll take it Perry, Pick it up and pay you at pre-hunt.

E-Mail Pvt11thnc@aol.com

Profile PhotoTracy Aliberti
                            Participant

Looking for a used Coiltek 14” DD Elite coil as a spare. If you have one, please let me know.  Thank you.

Profile PhotoAdam Gholson
                              Participant

Garrett AT Max For Sale

I purchased it used myself and no longer need it.

Package Includes:

AT Max with stock Garrett 8.5×11 coil.  NEL Sharpshooter 9×5 coil, NEL Tornado 12×13 coil, and Garrett Waterproof Headphones.

Everything works as it should, but keep in mind its been used and is a little beat up.  The control box is loose on the arm and has been zip-tied (Not by me).

$300 for everything.  Located in Louisa Virginia, very near to Gordonsville and Orange County.  Can deliver to DIV 56 as well.  Thanks!

540-223-3077, text for more pics/info.

Attachments:
                                Profile PhotoJohn Walters
                                Participant

Because of health issues, I will no longer be able to attend DIV’s, so it’s time to put my GPX 4500 up for sale.  The machine is about 6 years old and has only been used at DIV’s.  I am asking $1600 and I will pay shipping.

It comes with:

• The 4500, of course
                                  • Stock 11″ DD coil and the stock 11″ mono coil (not pictured)
                                  • Detech S.E.F. 12″x15″ coil
                                  • Stock Minelab battery, AC charger and harness
                                  • Eureka cover for the 4500 (using the stock battery on harness)
                                  • Doc’s Gold Screamer battery pack, with 3 batteries and AC charger (not pictured)
                                  • Minelab carrying bag for the detector
                                  • Minelab pouch and gloves
                                  • Killer Bee headphones

Please contact me via email at jaws3810@comcast.net if interested or if you have any questions.

John

Attachments:
                                  Profile PhotoHyram(sham) Bonner
                                  Participant

looking for gpx 4800 batteries

Profile PhotoDoug Hardy
                                    Participant

Need to sell a Minelab CTX 3030. This is my old machine and the guy that I sold it to doesn’t like it, so I told him I’d see what I could do to help him sell it. A new one is $1999 and he’s looking to get $1000 ($999 if you get it here on the DIV site). We can work out shipment/delivery details and all later on. Not sure if PMing is working or not, but if not, email me at dhardy@nc.rr.com. Thanks!

Profile PhotoDan Hatcher
                                      Participant

Hello, All.

I have a Minelab GPX 4800 with hard case and accessories for sale. I will be leaving Virginia’s red dirt soon and will not have need of it. The kit includes machine, with 12×15 Commander DD coil and 10.5″ Detech DD coil. Also included is a Garrett Carrot, 1 Brick battery and 2 Doc’s Gold Screamer batteries with chargers, Killer B headphones and Doc’s arm cuff and Machine cover/battery holder. The Pelican V800 Vault case is new and ultra-durable, made to carry two long-rifles. I used this kit at DIV 55 with great success. No shipping; it’s just too big and heavy. I am at Fort Belvoir, near Alexandria, Virginia and will meet you here for pick-up. I can accept cash or Zelle payment. $2500 firm. Happy Holidays!4800 Open Case

Profile PhotoThomas Beckman
                                        Participant

Minelab GPX 4500 for sale. Standard Minelab 11”DD, Minelab football DD, 18” Detech Ultimate coil, docs goldscreamer, 4 batteries, stock battery, carbon fiber shafts, extra shafts, aluminum handle, grey Ghost Headphones, hard sided transport case. All works as it should. I don’t get up to VA enough anymore to warrant having 2 PI machines.
                                          $2200

located in Myrtle Beach, SC.

Profile PhotoRob Jacobellis
                                          Participant

If anyone at DIV 55 has a GPX battery they’d like to sell I could use one. PM me for contact information. Thanks.

Profile PhotoDoug Hardy
                                              Participant

Rob – If you don’t yet have a battery, I’ll be happy to sell you mine. Since PMing doesn’t seem to be working here, you can text me at 919-451-7213.

Profile PhotoJohn LeFevre
                                              Participant

North South Trader magazines – I’ve got so many (probably about 150-200)!  $2 each.  I’ll be at DIV so you can look through to see what you want/need and pick up as many as you want.  I’ll post my room number once I check in.

>>> $2.00 each <<<

Profile PhotoA J Stola
                                                Participant

Garrett ATX for sale. Lightly used. Includes the waterproof headphones and everything else seen in the photo. If you want a PI machine this will do the trick. Waterproof to 10 feet, rugged, but heavy.

$1200.00 or best offer. Pick-up at DIV55.

Attachments:
                                                  Profile PhotoCarey Sharpe
                                                  Participant

GPX 6000, full kit (2coils,2 batteries) used a few times.  Excellent detector for gold hunting. Works for DIV in the red dirt (almost too good, you have to bring that sensitivity WAY down)

Much lighter than the GPX 5000,4800,4500! Batteries are lighter and whole machine is weather resistant.  Challenge with the 6000 is no sense of an iron break… so a bit harder to get used to digging relics. However,  if you also go gold prospecting this is the machine for you!!

Light use,  comes with Doc’s blue camo cover. Original list $6000 will take $3700 shipped.

message for pics. Have a great digging day.

Profile PhotoBobbyHorton
                                                    Participant

GPX 4800 and accessories including 12×15 coil and Docs Gold Screamer battery set up. Photos on inquiry.
                                                      Bobby D Horton

3rd great grandson William A. Horton 4th Corporal Co. I. 41st Georgia Infantry

Profile PhotoJeff Brown
                                                        Participant

Saw your post. My GGG grandfather also was with the 41st Georgia Infantry. Company C Ackworth Invincible’s. Pvt William Edward Pharr.

E-Mail Pvt11thnc@aol.com

Participant

what you asking and photos please

Profile PhotoBobbyHorton
                                                              Participant

$2,500. Not including whatever shipping might cost (I haven’t looked into that yet)   I’m located in Leland, NC.

Attachments:

3rd great grandson William A. Horton 4th Corporal Co. I. 41st Georgia Infantry

Participant

Looking for a big box tdi if anyone has one they would like to let go and also looking for coil for mxt pro

Profile PhotoBrian Aspinall
                                                              Participant

New Detech Ultimate Spiral coil. Used twice. To heavy for my taste. $250.00 plus the ride if it needs one.

baspinall@pvicm.com

Attachments:
                                                                  Participant

SOLD

Profile PhotoAnthony Corsetti
                                                                    Participant

Brian, I sent you an email if you did not receive it let me know, thanks, Tony

Profile PhotoHunter D. Shaw
                                                                    Participant

I am selling my GPX 4500. I purchased from Fort Bedford three years ago. It comes with the four coils; two stock 11 inch coils (Mono/DD), Minelab 10×5 elliptical and a Detect 14 inch DD. It also has killer bee headphones, two batteries (8 hour and 4 hour), two battery cables (long and short), and a detect rain/dust cover. Asking $2250.o0. Please email if interested for pictures, I would prefer a local pick up if possible, I live in GA near Atlanta. My email is hdavis1945@icloud.com

Profile PhotoGary Silvernail
                                                                      Participant

For sale Minelab Explorer XS. Comes with Sunray stand, Two AA battery holders, two extra arm cuffs, Extra coil, Extra mid shaft, Midshaft with Sunray probe that may not be working properly but I am including it, Dead rechargeable battery with charger that could possibly have the batteries replaced. With original box. $275 I can deliver to DIV or can be picked up in NE Ohio. I’d prefer to have a face to face sale.

Attachments:
                                                                          Participant

Price reduced to $250

• #7842
                                                                            Profile PhotoDennis Morrison
                                                                            Participant

Just for your information, this battery can be used on the 4500, 4800 and the 5000!

from Ringfinder, Dennis Morrison

I'm just a Yankee from Ohio, who enjoys Relic Hunting and Saving History. We as Detectorists should always remember we are the ones who do the research and Save our History for those who come after us if we don't Save our History, who will.

• #7754
                                                                            Participant

For Sale Minelab Equinox 600.  Machine comes with a ¼” headphone adapter and the charging cable. The USB adapter has been replaced with one from Apple. $375 I can deliver to DIV or can be picked up in NE Ohio. I’d prefer to have a face to face sale

Attachments:
                                                                            • #7702
                                                                              Profile Photoowen u mayhew
                                                                              Participant

Derech ultimate spiral coil for gpx new in the box $325.00 going to Div  at the end of March. Can meet at the meeting. or pick up in Winchester Virginia.

• #7674
                                                                                Profile PhotoSteve Wagner
                                                                                Participant

New in the box, just opened to take pictures. I saw a couple of these machines in action in Virginia in highly mineralized soil finding civil war relics and it did great!! I was impressed!! Private message me for a good deal! This is my last one as I’m keeping one for myself. Can deliver at DIV.

Attachments:
                                                                                • #7543
                                                                                  Profile PhotoChris Creech
                                                                                  Participant

LQQKING!!     Looking to buy a Minelab GPX. If you have one for sale or trade for “other” things let me know. Otherwise I’m going to go buy a new one I guess.

• #7557
                                                                                      Profile PhotoPatrick Poindexter
                                                                                      Participant

Scroll down further in this forum. Michael Voyles has a GPX 4800 listed for sale that was posted back last fall. His cell phone number is at the end of his post.

• #7545
                                                                                        Profile PhotoDavid McCall
                                                                                        Participant

Check the Wastebook page, Phil Stracener has one he just listed for sale.

• #7512
                                                                                        Profile PhotoSteve Francese
                                                                                        Participant

Selling my Minelab GP3000.  This is a deep, solid and reliable PI machine that has found countless relics in mineralized ground.  This is the analog version of the digital GPX series detectors.  I am selling because I am upgrading.  The machine comes with Docs gold screamer battery set up, improved steel handle that will not break, added ground tracking button mod (common for the gp 3000 and gp extreme machines).  One thing is the individual who I purchased this from put the GP 3000 electronics into a GP extreme case.  I am not sure why but works as it should.  I prefer local pick up (Culpeper)  $975.  You can email to sfrancese@comcast.net for pictures. Thank you.

• #7544
                                                                                            Profile PhotoTom McAleese
                                                                                            Participant

Have you thought about renting one from fort Bedford detectors ?

• #7525
                                                                                              Profile PhotoSteve Francese
                                                                                              Participant

Pictures

Attachments:
                                                                                            • #7406
                                                                                              Profile PhotoPatrick Connors
                                                                                              Participant

Looking to sell my xp deus backpack $100 cash please. And can meet at div 54. Contact me thru Facebook if you have one or comment here

Attachments:
                                                                                                • #7451
                                                                                                  Profile PhotoA J Stola
                                                                                                  Participant

Hi Patrick,

I am interested. I tried sending you a message earlier, but I am not sure it came through.

• #7370
                                                                                                  Profile PhotoKelley McCoy
                                                                                                  Participant

Hi,

I am selling a new in box, never opened Nokta PulseDive Underwater Metal Detector & Pinpointer 2-in-1 Set with 4″ Coil, 3 kHz Pulse Induction Frequency.  I ended up with 2 and don’t need both. I love the one I use. $170 not including shipping. I am on the waiting list for DIV Spring 2023

• #6709
                                                                                                    Profile PhotoJustin Earhart
                                                                                                    Participant

Looking for a Big Box Battery for GPX 4500. The one for the waist belt. Text me if you have one in good working condition for sale. Located in Va. 540-717-7796 Thanks

• #6246
                                                                                                      Profile PhotoDon Weston
                                                                                                      Participant

For Sale very clean Minelab GPX 4800.  I’ve only used it 4 times at DIV.  It comes with three (3) coils, the original two coils that came with it, plus an aftermarket  SEF 15″ coil.   I’m selling it because I don’t use it often and its becoming too heavy for me.  It has an extra handle, a cover for the machine and arm rest, and also the Grey Ghost bluetooth headsets.  In addition, it also comes with the Minelab headsets that came with it.  Has all the charging equipment, battery works great and long lasting, Original price was $4,999.  I’m asking $1,850 for it which includes shipping.  Pictures available if requested.  If interested contact me here or at my email at ks4282@outlook.com.

Thanks,

Don Weston

Attachments:
                                                                                                        • #7445
                                                                                                          Profile PhotoJay Cullinan
                                                                                                          Participant

Don,

I sent the payment this morning…to your correct email address this time. Sorry for the confusion.

Jay

• #7425
                                                                                                            Profile PhotoJeff Morton
                                                                                                            Participant

Is this still available?

• #6236
                                                                                                            Profile PhotoRandy Schuh
                                                                                                            Participant

I have four li-ion batteries and different chargers and a gold screamer power pack for sale. I will take to DIV and you can pick up there. I bought these a couple years ago and only used them once. I much prefer the stock battery of which I have a back up stock battery as well. $200 for everything. I will be there sometime Saturday night for the next week of hunting. First come first serve</p>

Attachments:
                                                                                                            • #6154
                                                                                                              Profile PhotoMichael Voyles
                                                                                                              Participant

FOR SALE, VERY CLEAN GPX 4800 with one 11 inch mono and one 11 inch DD stock coils, one fully charged Minelab lithium ion 7.4 V full size stock battery and charger  ,  one set of (new) Minelab/ KOSS UR-30 headphones, (new)Minelab detecting harness, everything that came with it new even the box

Plus – one dirt/dust cover with battery compartment for the control box and one 18 inch Coiltek  PRO DD super coil all for $2500.00 !  It’s all great stuff and works fine, I bought the machine from Don at north Georgia relics and might have hunted 5 or 6 DIV’s with it and a few times here at home mainly to practice before a DIV.        It’s already packed back in the box it came in and ready to go and it’s only about a month away from DIV     so if nothing else you can ride the 18 inch coil down cole’s hill if there’s a good frost

cell# 16626655919

Attachments:
                                                                                                                • #6230
                                                                                                                  Profile PhotoMichael Voyles
                                                                                                                  Participant

We’ll be leaving Saturday headed for the red dirt  :hot:  I’ll bring all of this with me and let it go for $2000. Or just the gpx and what’s in the box for $1700. :wave: :party:

662-665-5919

• #6145
                                                                                                                  Profile PhotoMacon Sizemore
                                                                                                                  Participant

RE Lee 4 volume Pulitzer Prize winning biography by Douglas Southall Freeman.  1947 printing in great shape with no marks, tears or stains.  $250 or would consider trade for relics.  Can bring to November DIV.  Can send more pix upon request. Text 804-252-0602.  Macon Sizemore

Attachments:
                                                                                                                  • #6091

For Sale

Minelab GPX 5000

Complete unit includes: upper and lower shafts, control box, Minelab Commander Double D round 11-inch coil, battery harness, bungy cord, Lithium-Ion battery, power cord (pig-tail), battery charger, vehicle battery charger, manual and various connecting hardware. Also included:

Minelab Commander Double D semi-elliptical coils 10×5, and 15×12, with extra lower rods

Minelab Commander Mono round 11-inch coil

Plus extra battery charger, power cord, and Lithium-Ion battery

$2800.

Also, complete rod assembly (clovis lower and upper S-rod) for Whites PulseScan TDI.  Free TDI Owner’s Manual with purchase.

$100.

Attachments:
                                                                                                                    • #6134
                                                                                                                      Profile PhotoJohn K. Walters
                                                                                                                      Participant

Doc…..Is this still for sale? Thanks……John

• #6116
                                                                                                                        Participant

Doc…….I am interested in the GPX. Let me know the best way to contact you…..John

• #6097
                                                                                                                          Participant

Glenn…..I am interested. I sent you a PM. Thanks…..John

• #6068
                                                                                                                          Profile PhotoDavid S. Williams
                                                                                                                          Participant

For Sale – Thinning the Herd

I will be at DIV 52/53 and prefer to deliver in person or can ship to lower 48 at your expense.

1 Whites TDI Purchased in 2008 at Gettysburg Electronics and used at DIV until 2016 – Three good Batteries, two AC Chargers two 12″ Stock Coils with Rods

1  7.5″ Coil with Rod and one Custom 18″ Mono Coil – No Rod and Spare Arm Cuff –  Take all for $300.00

1 Whites Blue-Gray Pro with 9.5 Blue Max coil and spare battery box – Take All for $150.00

GPX Batteries for Sale:

1 Full Size Factory Battery 68 Wh purchased new with GPX , July 2016, cycled and charged every 2 -3 months when not in use                  $100.00

1 Full Size Factory Battery 68 Wh purchased used in March 2018 age unknown, cycled and charged every 2-3 months when not in use    $  75.00

1 Full size Factory Battery 74 Wh purchased new in March 2021, cycled and charged every 2-3 months when not in use                               $275.00

1 1/2 Size Factory Battery 18.6 Wh purchased new in March 2017, cycled and charged every 2-3 month when not in use                              $100.00

Also have 2 AC Chargers, 2 Short Battery Cords, 1 Long Battery Cord. Make offer on accessories or take the whole lot for:                           $500.00

1 15″ Commander Elliptical MONO Coil – Never Used:                                                                                                                                                     $   50.00

• #6169
                                                                                                                              Participant

GPX 2016 Full Size Battery is sold 9/28/22

• #6161
                                                                                                                                Profile PhotoNick Kina
                                                                                                                                Participant

Do you still have the 2016 battery? I’ll be at 53 and I’m interested in it.
                                                                                                                                  thanks,

Nick

• #6162
                                                                                                                                    Participant

Yes,

All batteries are still available.

You can text me at 540-327-0398 if interested.

Will you be attending DIV 52 or 53?

David

• #6113
                                                                                                                                    Participant

TDI is sold 9/10/2022

• #6103
                                                                                                                                      Participant

Blue Gray is sold 9/8/2022

• #5584
                                                                                                                                      Profile PhotoSteve Cooper
                                                                                                                                      Participant

Minelab GPX Commander 15 x 12 semi-elliptical mono coil. Like new condition and only used a few times. Can meet in central Virginia or willing to ship in the continental US.

$150 plus shipping

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                      • #5517
                                                                                                                                        Profile PhotoMark Whitley
                                                                                                                                        Participant

For sale , well used GPX 4500 with all original setup plus a Docs gold screamer, two batteries, A/C and car charger detector bag and Black widow headphones. Don’t have time to use anymore but was a workhorse in hot ground!

$2200 firm , plus shipping or local pickup can be arranged.

email vahistorydigger@yahoo.com or call/ text 540-588-1544 pics upon request

• #5490
                                                                                                                                          Profile PhotoRandy Schuh
                                                                                                                                          Participant

I have four li-ion batteries, 3 different chargers and a gold screamer power pack for sale. I will take to DIV and you can pick up there. I bought these a couple years ago and only used them once. I much prefer the stock battery of which I have a back up stock battery as well. $200 for everything

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                          • #5487
                                                                                                                                            Participant

I have a brand new never used Go pro hero 6 black I’m selling for $300 plus shipping or best offer if you would like more pictures send me a messsage or text me at 417 331 1972 if your going to DIV I can deliver it then to save on shipping if not will ship any where within the United States.

• #5482
                                                                                                                                              Profile PhotoTony Musser
                                                                                                                                              Participant

Selling my 12x15dd commander coil for minelab gpx series it’s been used about 7 times it in great condition $295.00 local pick up or Div can ship have to charge shipping thanks

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                              • #5460
                                                                                                                                                Participant

Hey all I’m selling my lightly used Equinox 800 to make room for the new Deus. Great machine, it’s just not for me. Looking to get $800 for it, and for an even $1000 I’ll throw in a used AT Max with extra coils. PM if interested and I’ll send pictures.

• #5465
                                                                                                                                                    Participant

The AT Max was sold as of yesterday. Equinox is still available.

• #5370
                                                                                                                                                    Profile PhotoJames Furmage
                                                                                                                                                    Participant

I have for sale  GPX 4800 purchased from a reputable dealer ( thanks keith) when new. I have original box. It has gold screamer power supply with 4 batteries and chargers, SEF 12×15 coil and 11 inch Commander coil. Chest harness, swingy thingy, aluminum hand grip, spare OEM grip, waterproof orange cover on box and control box covers all together. Asking $2500 or best offer. Any questions just ask. 336-423-9064 Thanks

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                    • #5261
                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Minelab GPX 6000

I have for sale a slightly used (4 hours) minelab GPX’s 6000. While I was on DIV 50, my GPX 4500 started  having an issue on the first day of the 5 day hunt. Needing a replacement, I bought the 6000. I fixed my old GPX the next day and went back to using it to keep the 6000 new. The 6000 is light, easy to use and is an awesome machine. I found a pistol bullet 12”-14” down. I really wish I can keep this machine but I just can’t! Comes with everything seen in the pictures and the original box.  Comes with an 11” mono coil for superior depth and a 14” DD coil that is an anti-interference coil. Now you can hunt where other GPX’s can’t!! Has not been warranted yet.

Very light weight with waterproof coil and water resistant control box. Very simple to use!! Wireless headphones are awesome.
                                                                                                                                                        close to $6000 new

$5050 including shipping or can deliver to DIV 51 for less.

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                        • #5478
                                                                                                                                                          Profile PhotoCarey Sharpe
                                                                                                                                                          Participant

I’m interested.  I sent you a PM

Thanks,  Carey

• #4968
                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Detech 15” Ultimate Spiral Coil for GPX.  Used twice.  $380.00 plus the ride

Email – baspinall@pvicm.com

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                            • #5476
                                                                                                                                                              Participant

BMP for the upcoming hunt. Only used twice.

• #4953
                                                                                                                                                              Profile PhotoJohn Phelps
                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Selling my GPX 4500. Includes both stock coils DD and Mono plus 12×15 detech DD coil with extra lower rod, Harness, Docs gold screamer battery (2 batteries) with charger, Killer Bee headphones and minelabs Pro-Sonic wireless headphones module.  $2000. Shipped.

• #4928
                                                                                                                                                                Profile PhotoJoe Rahuba
                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Selling my GPX 4500. Includes carrying bag with airport handle and wheels, two lower rods, stock 11″ DD coil, Coiltek 12″ x 18″ mono coil, Docs Gold Screamer c/w two batteries (each battery lasts about 6 hours before requiring change) and charger, middle rod, bungee for harness, box cover, manual. $2,150 firm.

Head phones and harness not included.

Will include Grey Ghost headphones for $100 extra.

PM me for extra photos and video showing unit operates as required.

joerahuba@yahoo.com

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                • #4913
                                                                                                                                                                  Profile PhotoAnthony Corsetti
                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

I am selling my  Nokta Makro  Anfibio  Multi Detector, comes with

headphones ,stock 11″ coil and also 13″ coil, if interested pm me  and if you want I can send photo’s,

in good working condition ,about 1 year old, make offer, thanks ,Anthony

• #4894
                                                                                                                                                                    Profile PhotoMike Yungeberg
                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

A rescue from a used vintage store. It looked lonely so I took it home, then got it to Wayne Lee and he tuned the box and balanced the head. Appears well used, and I have only turned it on in the yard for a few minutes. I’ve never had a Nauti or used one, and won’t be keeping it, but for someone it will be a jewel! Hope someone can use it.

$300

I’ll  have it at the hotel this week. These two pics are before got tuned up. I can send more if necessary.

Thanks, Mike 919-eight one eight- 7347

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                    • #4621
                                                                                                                                                                      Profile PhotoEric Smith
                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Looking to purchase a used GPX 4000 or 4500 unit for DIV 50. If you have a used unit and would be willing to meet me at the hunt, please let me know. Feel free to reach me at 224-619-2303. Thank you!

• #4267
                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Coiltek 15” coil for minelab Equinox 800. Brand new. I was hoping it would be a lot lighter than my minelab 15” but if it is it’s not by much. Cost $269 plus shipping originally. Will sell for $225 shipped to your door.

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                        • #4211
                                                                                                                                                                          Profile PhotoTom Funaro
                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Looking for a used GPX to purchase. Will be using it at DIV 50 and would love to have it as soon as possible to start putting hours into it.

I live in east Tennessee, between Kingsport and Knoxville. This is the best place to reach me. :good:

Thanks and happy hunting!

• #4227
                                                                                                                                                                              Profile PhotoWayne Shilling
                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Hi Tom, after some consideration I decided to sell my GPX. If your still interested in buying one please contact me. I think my info is in the forum, if you can’t find it PM me and I’ll give you my number and we can go from there. I have a hard time navigating through the forum maybe you’ll do a lot better than me. Thanks Wayne.

• #4250
                                                                                                                                                                                  Profile PhotoDoug Taylor
                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Hi Wayne.  I am very interested in your GPX unit if it’s still available. I tried to PM you but the PM function is not working in the forum.  And don’t have any other way to contact you.  If you have a suggestion for contacting you, I would love to discuss my interest in your detector . Thank you!  Doug

• #4037
                                                                                                                                                                                Profile PhotoDave Erickson
                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Hello,

I am selling a scarce Jubal Early autographed note. I picked it up a few years ago with the intent of framing it. That did not happen, and it is time to sell.  It comes with a nice letter of authenticity from Historic Autographs.  The letter of authenticity and the note are inside of a rigid plastic sleeve. The letter of authenticity is in the front, and the autographed note is loose in the back. I have not taken either out of the plastic sleeve since I got it. If it is important to someone, I can take a look at the back side of the note and see if there is anything on it.

Jubal Early was a tough as nails Civil War Confederate General from Virginia. Robert E. Lee referred to Early as “Bad Old Man” for his short temper, insubordination, and use of profanity. But Lee appreciated Early for his fighting ability and ability to lead.  Jubal Early bio: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jubal_Early

Note measures approximately 4-3/8″ wide by 3-3/8″ tall.

I have $500 in it. I am taking a little loss on it, $500 shipped and insured to the lower 48.  Payment via Paypal is preferred.

Reply to the thread or send me a private message if you have a question.

Thank you,

Dave

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                                • #3979
                                                                                                                                                                                  Profile PhotoDavid Erickson
                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Hello,

I am selling my Minelab CTX 3030.  Nice clean machine. Low usage.  Runs as it should. I picked up and Equinox as my main machine and haven’t used it since. It has everything it came with when purchased new. 120v charger, battery pack, computer connection cable, original box. The Koss headphones haven’t been out of the packaging, and the wireless unit is unused as well. I have a 6″ Minelab coil that comes with the sale.  I have $2800 invested in it. Selling it shipped in the lower 48 for $1800. I would prefer to use Paypal to complete the sale.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Dave

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                                  • #3947
                                                                                                                                                                                    Profile PhotoDan Centofanti
                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

MinelabCTX 3030 Metal Detector (Rarely Used)
                                                                                                                                                                                      Asking $2350. Over $3,200 worth of equipment new. Very low use.
                                                                                                                                                                                      Waterproof,wireless.
                                                                                                                                                                                      17′ Coil
                                                                                                                                                                                      11″ Coil
                                                                                                                                                                                      6″ Coil
                                                                                                                                                                                      Minelab Koss Headphones
                                                                                                                                                                                      Minelab CTX 3030 Large Carry Bag
                                                                                                                                                                                      Minelab Dig Pouch and Gloves
                                                                                                                                                                                      WM-10 Wireless Module
                                                                                                                                                                                      WM-10 Charging Cable and Auto Charger
                                                                                                                                                                                      Alkaline Battery Holder
                                                                                                                                                                                      Li-ion Rechargeable Battery and ChargingStation
                                                                                                                                                                                      All Cables
                                                                                                                                                                                      Included Coil Cover
                                                                                                                                                                                      Instruction Manual
                                                                                                                                                                                      DVDs
                                                                                                                                                                                      Andy Sabisch CTX 3030 Handbook

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                                    • #3802

If anyone is interested iam selling My GPX 4500 4 YEARS OLD HAVE wireless head phones and two extra coils Butterfly and the 15 in spiral get enough interest i can take some pics i would say 1800 for it all i have cover for the box and arm cover and a extra Half battery.

• #3723
                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Limited edition Civil War prints  –  Price reduced, offers accepted.
                                                                                                                                                                                        Anyone interested in limited edition Civil War prints? My father-in-law is selling these.
                                                                                                                                                                                        Can deliver to DIV, Richmond, or possibly elsewhere.
                                                                                                                                                                                        All are framed numbered prints as follows:

John Paul Strain, Spring Campaign (Jackson), COA, #361/1500 $250
                                                                                                                                                                                        John Paul Strain, Christmas Blessing (Jackson), COA #361/800 $325
                                                                                                                                                                                        G Harvey, Lee and Longstreet, Signed and Numbered, #1163/2500 $375

Call or message me if interested.
                                                                                                                                                                                        Thanks
                                                                                                                                                                                        Dan
                                                                                                                                                                                        770.380.1488

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                                        • #3946
                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

John Paul Strain, Spring Campaign (Jackson), COA, #361/1500 $250 Available

John Paul Strain, Christmas Blessing (Jackson), COA #361/800 $325 SOLD

G Harvey, Lee and Longstreet, Signed and Numbered, #1163/2500 $375 SOLD

• #4366
                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

John Paul Strain, Spring Campaign (Jackson), COA, #361/1500 $200 Available REDUCED

• #3446
                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

detech SEF 12×15 butterfly coil for minelab GPX for sale on eBay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/114564289370

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                                            • #3440
                                                                                                                                                                                              Profile PhotoErnest Bower
                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Looking to buy – Unusual Civil War Bullets ect.

I am always looking to buy scarce to rare Civil War bullets in dropped good to excellent condition.  Also always looking to buy General Revolutionary War – Civil War relics, pre-1870 American bottles and Civil War Confederate Stamps and Postal History, from one piece to an entire collection.  Thanks, best wishes and Good Hunting !!!!

Attachments:

History_Hoarder63 on Instagram & YouTube

• #3416
                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Up for sale is my minelab Excalibar II 2 Metal detector. It has found me dozens over rings underwater in swimming holes and at the beaches. In June 2020( still under warranty) I sent it back to minelab and they fixed a loose wire and refurbished it and did a 45 minute underwater test and sent it back to me. Works great. While it was being refurbished, I bought a new one and no longer need this one. New upper and lower shaft and arm cuff and a new treasure bag along with all the chargers and manuals in the original box. Excellent water machine and a great land machine as well.

The jewelry is not for sale nor does it come with it. This just represents some of the jewelry that this machine has found! It’s a “beast”on coin and jewelry

$900 plus $20 shipping

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                                                  • #3445
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>SOLD</p>

• #3289
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Donald Moore hey bud my phone number is 14173311972 send me a text and I’ll send you some pictures and prices I can’t seem to get the pictures to load on here

• #3282
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Hey guys going through tuff time right now I have a sword belt plate dug at Coles hill, two us box plates dug at Beauregard farm and a breast plate from Brandy Rock. Also have a block A and Scrpt C and lined I  confederate buttons for sale. Get ahold of me for pictures and prices.

• #3230
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Profile PhotoGreg Hornsby
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

In the next 3 weeks I will be posting pictures of my GP 3000 for sale. It is in one state and I am in another (lol). It is a great step up into the Gold Machines. This machine helped me find a ID Corp Badge, Block A, Block I, Script I, Trash Pit and Bottles to name a few things at DIV Hunts. I only used it at DIV Hunts. About 6 days a year on average. It will include GP 3000 Manual, Factory Coil, The Larger Battery, Koss Headphones, Chargers, Doc Gold Screamer with 3 rechargeable batteries and chargers and a 18 inch GP Extreme coil with coil bag. I used it about a year ago and the Screamer Batteries held a charge most of the day before swapping one. I’m moving up to the GPX 5000 and don’t need two gold machines. I will be at DIV 49 and could bring it with me if someone was interested? Save on shipping! Asking $1,300. Stay tune for photos!  Thanks for looking!

• #3320
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

As promised, some photos of the GP 3000 and accessories for sale. A great machine and buy for someone on a budget but wanting to move into the higher end Minelab gold machines. Everything works! If no interest by this weekend I will post it on EBAY. Save on shipping by meeting me at DIV 49!

• #3315
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

• #3213
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Anyone interested in limited edition Civil War prints? My father-in-law is selling these.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Can deliver to DIV, Richmond, or possibly elsewhere.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                All are framed numbered prints as follows:

John Paul Strain, Spring Campaign (Jackson), COA, #361/1500 $450
                                                                                                                                                                                                                John Paul Strain, Christmas Blessing (Jackson), COA #361/800 $525
                                                                                                                                                                                                                G Harvey, Lee and Longstreet, Signed and Numbered, #1163/2500 $575

Call or message me if interested.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Thanks
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Dan
                                                                                                                                                                                                                770.380.1488

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                                                              • #3184
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Profile PhotoJoe Benkendorf
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Selling. Garrett AT Pro with stock headphones, waterproof headphones and standard headphone adapter.  All in very good working condition.  $400 plus shipping or free delivery to DIV

• #3129
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Profile PhotoBob Combes
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Are these still available?

• #3061
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Profile PhotoEJ Chesne
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

We found one.  Thanks    CCH

Retired State Trooper and Retired USMC
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Love looking for old coins and CW relics in South Louisiana
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      RV life is great ...
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Thankful for GODs blessings !

• #3057
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Profile PhotoKevin Colovos
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Unfortunately I do not know of anyone local that rents GPX. A few years back a dealer in MD was renting a few.

• #3053
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

What is the going GPX rental rates?

• #3030
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Profile PhotoKevin Colovos
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

I have a GPS5000 brand new for sale. Complete package, Two search coils, two headphones. I purchased the unit from a verified Minelab dealer. $2,800.00 u pay shipping.

• #2994
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Profile PhotoEJ Chesne
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

We still looking to rent a GPX for DIV 49.   Thanks.    EJ

RV life is great ...

• #2964
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Profile PhotoEJ Chesne
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Looking to rent $$$ a GPX for DIV 49 Beauregard for a responsible relic hunter friend of mine.   If you can help us out, please send me a PM.

Thank you.

EJ –   CajunCoinHunter-LA

RV life is great ...

• #2990
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Profile PhotoJoe Benkendorf
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

I may be renting a Whites TDI if you don’t find a GPX.

• #2991
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Profile PhotoEJ Chesne
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Joe –

Thanks for responding to our post.  Hopefully we will find someone with a GPX.  Will definitely keep your TDI in mind if we can’t come up with one….

EJ

RV life is great ...

• #9234
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Willing to separate:

Coiltek 8” x 12 DD Pro $150

Coiltek 14” DD Pro Elite $325

Detech 12-1/2” DD $225

GPX4500 and all accessories $1800

• #9230
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Profile PhotoAdam Bond
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Emailed my cell #.

• #9226
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Profile PhotoAdam Bond
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Emailed my cell #

• #9225
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Profile PhotoDave Beer
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Oh thought you had my email address from previous post, but that works thanks.

• #9224
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Profile PhotoAdam Bond
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Don’t like posting my cell # on an open forum. I am at the the Baymont Wyndam Rm 272.

• #9223
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Profile PhotoDave Beer
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Ok I’m about 30 mins out and can head up this evening, give me your cell # so I can give you a ring on arrival. Thanks

• #9222
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Profile PhotoAdam Bond
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

At the hotel now.

• #9219
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Profile PhotoDave Beer
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

You coming Rt 95 to Rt 3 to the meeting, I’m working off Rt 3 in Spotsy and wondering if I can catch you on your way through for the probe.

• #9214
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Profile PhotoTim Newman
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Be interested in the Predator Phoenix model if availavailable at $55.  Will you be at the meet n greet?  Not staying at the hotels.

• #9195
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Profile PhotoDave Beer
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Richmond is pretty far out, don’t want to put you out of your way when your coming through soon enough. Shoot me an email when your headed to the hunt, I’d like to catch you when your coming through,  vadave42@gmail.com

Thank You

• #9194
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Profile PhotoAdam Bond
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Sounds good. I am in the Richmond area. Should be able to plan some meet up on a weekend or around the hunt time frame.

• #9191
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Profile PhotoDave Beer
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Thanks for all the pics, I like it and I’ll take it. Not attending the hunt butI live in the area and can meet you. Any chance you live close by  for an earlier meeting ?

• #9188
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Profile PhotoAdam Bond
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Hi Dave, Not sure who the maker is. I won it in a raffle years ago. 45″ Spring steel, 22″ handle, tip has plenty of metal if you want to profile it differently. Handle also has a good weld so it doesn’t punch through pushing down.

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            • #9187
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Profile PhotoDave Beer
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

May be interested in your probe mine is a bit worn and I like the feel of the wider handle. Who made the probe and can I get a better, cleaner look at the tip ?

• #9165
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Profile PhotoAndrew Benson
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

GPX 4500 is SOLD

• #9092
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Profile PhotoAndrew Benson
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Still available price dropped to $300

• #9060
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Profile PhotoRobert Rhodes
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Andrew I’m interested

• #9024
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

REDUCED TO $2200

• #9020
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Profile PhotoWilliam King
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Price change. $500

• #8535
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Profile PhotoTony Musser
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Thanks brother appreciate it

• #8534
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Profile PhotoMacon Sizemore
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Don’t know the gentleman in King George but Pete George in Chesterfield can be reached at 804-279-0788.

• #8494
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Price reduced to $1,100

• #7753
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Profile PhotoJohn S.(NY)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Yes it is.

$1700- shipped & insured, double boxed.

• #7751
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Profile PhotoBuddy Andes
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Is this minilab still available?

• #7731
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Profile PhotoJohn S.(NY)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

I apologize for the multiple posts:

if interested in the GPX 4500,

please contact John Sawyer

email: js5245108@yahoo.com

thanks.

• #7724
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Profile PhotoJohn S.(NY)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Pictures of the GPX4500 above:

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      • #7726
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Profile PhotoJohn S.(NY)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Please email for more pictures of the GPX4500 if interested:

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        • #6690
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

SOLD

• #6244
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Justin Earhart wrote:</div>
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I have a new GPX 5000 purchased in Feb 2022. Still under factory warranty. Purchased from Kellyco. It has been used for 2 hours. Unfortunately I injured my back this year and my digging days are done. It comes with original box, paper work, minelab headphones, chargers, all the original accessories and a 10″ DD & 12×15 mono coil. I also purchased a Garrett pro pointer AT which was used on the only outing, a set of Killer Bee Hornet Optima headphones which have not been used yet and Docs control Box dust cover and cuff cover. These are included as well. This machine still has 26 months of warranty. I have many friends in the DIV community for references. Asking $3200 OBO for all. I am willing to meet within 50 miles of culpeper or will deliver to the DIV site. Please call or email. 540-273-4701 josh_earhart76@yahoo.com

• #6201
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Profile PhotoKevin May
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

I’m interested in it and will be at DIV 52/53. Do you have the bungie cord and bracket for the shaft?

• #6198
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

It’s still available!

• #5531
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

I prefer trombone medleys with some Meatloaf classics.

• #5528
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

John, can I just get the serenade??

• #5502
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Sold pending payment

• #3799
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Profile PhotoKeith Leppert
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Paul Hepp,  we have a very nice used Garrett ATX Deepseeker available… let me know if you would like more information.   email me at sales@fortbedfordmetaldetectors.com  or call 814-215-1732

• #3720
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Profile PhotoGary Davis
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Michael, Are these two items still for sale?

• #3180
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Profile PhotoDennis Morrison
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

If you looking for a GPX, this GPX 4500 is a good deal. All the GPX’s are about the same, just a few more bells and whistles for the more expensive ones.

Ringfinder

I'm just a Yankee from Ohio, who enjoys Relic Hunting and Saving History. We as Detectorists should always remember we are the ones who do the research and Save our History for those who come after us if we don't Save our History, who will.

• #3696
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Still for sale?

brian.aspinall@verizon.net

Thanks – Brian

• #3596
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

is the gold screamer set still available

• #3350
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Profile PhotoBob Combes
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Hey Wayne give me a call.

• #3326
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Profile PhotoTodd Hunt
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Is the battery still available?

• #3135
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Profile PhotoBob Combes
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

I will take them. I will be at DIV.

Viewing 73 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Close
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Close