DIV 50 list has been finalized

• Creator
    Topic
    Rose Kendrick
    Keymaster

Everyone needs something to look forward to after this year that we have just been through ….sooooo Happy New Year to all.  The participants list has been posted and everyone that attended 48 & 49 and everyone that signed up on either the website or FB has been added to the list. YAY!

Unfortunately we have had to make some major changes due to COVID 19 restrictions and our governors mandates. We will NOT be having DIV 50 in the spring.  As of right now his executive order only allows gatherings of groups of 10 people. We do not know when he will make changes to that order and with so much planning and preparations that goes into the hunt we decided that it would be best if we just plan it for fall 2021. Hopefully by the end of summer into early fall the virus will be manageable and the restrictions will be lifted.

Our plan is to have a 5 day event  that will be on three 3 separate farms. You will have your choice of where you want to go. John will be meeting with the landowners in the next couple weeks to finalize the details. Once that is done we will announce the dates and locations.

If you already know that you will not be able to attend then please email your cancellation to digginva3@gmail.com  so I can remove your name from the list. This is our new email address. The hughes.net account is closed.

If you plan to attend then to be marked confirmed you will need to request to join the private forum on the website. Go to Diggininvirginia.com and under forums click on the private forum link and it will have a request membership button. Please allow a day for me to mark you confirmed on the participants list, then check the list to make sure you are marked confirmed and if not email me or PM me so I can correct it.

If you have trouble with the website please email Alex at zabilyj@gmail.com

We know a lot of things can change in the next 6 – 7 months so this is just the preliminary stage of planning. Mid-summer we will start collecting entry fees. All of that information will be on the private forum.

Thank you for bearing with us as we all work through these unprecedented times together.

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Profile PhotoMichael Phares
        Participant

I think Michael Palmer was put on the list twice instead of my name (Michael Phares) being put under his. My son Oliver Phares is on there and I have applied to join the DIV L forum.

Profile PhotoDavid Gallagher
          Participant

Rose,

Please mark me as confirmed. David Gallagher

Profile PhotoZachary Hobbs
            Participant

Hello Rose, can you Mark me as confirmed please? Thank you.

Profile PhotoRose Kendrick
                Keymaster

You have to request to join the private forum in order to be marked confirmed. This is where all of the hunt information will be posted so you need to have access to it.

Profile PhotoKen Hobbs
                Participant

Hello Rose, can you mark me as confirmed please. Thanks

Keymaster

You have to request to join the private forum in order to be marked confirmed. This is where all of the hunt information will be posted so you need to have access to it.

Profile PhotoBlaine Pardoe
                    Participant

Rose – I will be coming.  Blaine Pardoe   bpardoe870@aol.com   I also will need a ride.

Profile PhotoPerry Kyser
                      Participant

Hi Rose,

I have made the request and am on the forum, but haven’t been marked confirmed on the participant’s list.  Also, I put in my son’s name, Richard, on facebook back in December, but his name is not on the list.  Thanks, Perry

Keymaster

I added Richard and marked him confirmed.

Profile PhotoPerry Kyser
                              Participant

Thanks Rose.  Hope to see you all in ?November.  Hoping to get the vaccine yet this month so will be set.  Stay safe.

Profile PhotoBarbara Connell
                            Participant

Please mark me as COMING!!! thanks can’t wait.

Profile PhotoLarry Heimes
                              Participant

Hi Rose,  Can you mark Justin Heimes as confirmed on the DIV 50 Participant list.

BR,

Larry Heimes

Profile Photoowen u mayhew
                                Participant

hi Rose can you please put a check beside Tony Mayhew he is going to div 50

Profile PhotoDave Alwine
                                  Participant

I’m pretty sure a buddy of mine made it into the roster but his last name is spelled wrong.

Profile PhotoDave Alwine
                                      Participant

And now I just looked at the list again and another of my buddies that was on it earlier this week is not on it anymore and I know he hasn’t opted out.

Keymaster

What are the names, the one misspelled and the one missing?

Profile PhotoDave Alwine
                                              Participant

Gene Walter signed up on Facebook and appears to be entered as Gene Walker.

Keith Smith also signed up om Facebook and was on the first list and was still listed a couple days ago but is not on it today.

Keymaster

I’ll make the correction to Gene’s name. I don’t know how Keith’s name got deleted, but I’ll add it back on…..thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Viewing 9 reply threads
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                        Close
                                        Close