Less than 100 days now……YAY!!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Rose Kendrick
    Keymaster

The countdown has really begun now. We’re 3 months away. I never like to rush the year along but this year I definitely want November to hurry up and get here!

Everyone stay safe and healthy so you can do a lot of Diggin’ In Virginia! :party: :CSflag: :party:

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Profile PhotoJim Farley
        Participant

I’m so ready to dig some relics seems like it’s been years , and ready to see my friends

Profile PhotoJack Brumbach
          Participant

You bet Rose, Karen and I are expecting our first grandchild. A boy around the first week of November!! :yes: Oh yeah another thing, hope the hunt doesn’t get canceled.:yes:

Profile PhotoJim Bonito
            Participant

72 Skid-dooooooo  only 72 Days left … praying with Gods help everything will work out for all of us :USA: :yahoo: :USA:

Profile PhotoAnthony Corsetti
              Participant

Can’t wait To get away been a long year looking forward to seeing some good friends in digging in that red dirt😊

Profile PhotoJim Bonito
                Participant

Yeah yeah yeah … Looking forward to this November Big Time !! :yahoo:

Profile PhotoSean P Watson
                  Participant

YES!!!!!! Cant wait to see everyone and play in the Culpeper soil. :swinger;

Profile PhotoEd Travis
                    Participant

Wahoo! Always nice to have something like this to look forward too.

Profile PhotoDean Ryberg
                      Participant

It’ll be here before we know it! We all need some red dirt therapy!👍

Profile PhotoStanley wadas
                        Participant

Couldn’t agree with you any more Miss Rose! I never imagined wishing for a stiff back and dirt under my fingernails as much as I am right now!

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Close
                      Close