- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by .
Due to the weather forecast for tomorrow we are not going to have the luncheon at Glebe/Ratrie. The relic hunting will still be open but many of the roads are going to be blocked off because they will be too muddy to be used.
Please do not park in any area that is restricted because if you get stuck then we will have to get someone to tow you out and there will be a charge
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.