Nautilus at DIV

• Creator
    Topic
    Chris Lane
    Participant

I know a lot of people hunting DIV are using the Minelab GPX machines and other pulse machines, but I was wondering if anyone has ever used a Nautilus. I’m coming up for my first hunt this spring and wanted to see if anyone has used them and how they did with the depth on them up there. I know down here in Tennessee, they are a really deep machine, but the ground is a little different here than there.

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Profile PhotoErle Shull
        Participant

Hey Chris,

I’ve got a DMCIIB. If I bring it can you help me with a quick set up. I Bought it but haven’t used it yet … I know the basics just not familiar with set up.  Could meeting meeting night?

ErlefromVa

Profile PhotoChris Lane
            Participant

Ill be glad to help.  I hope to make it up there by the meeting time Thursday night.  I will be coming in from Chattanooga as I have a little bit of a drive ahead of me.

Profile PhotoDave Beer
            Participant

Nautilus will do just fine on both farms, not hot ground.

Profile PhotoSean P Watson
              Participant

The Nautilus is still my go to and favorite machine.It might be ok in the woods but most people are using pulse machines,They work better in that red hot dirt.

Profile PhotoChris Lane
                  Participant

I’m going to bring it and give it a try.  I put in to rent one a GPX from New Bedford so we will see.

I’ll be using the Garrett Axiom, but very interested in seeing your Naughty and how well it works!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Close
              Close