New Member from Sterling

• Creator
    Topic
    Marshal Skinner
    Participant

Hi all, my name is Marshal Skinner and I had the privilege of joining DIV a week or so ago.  First and foremost, I wanted to thank DIV ADMIN for accepting my request to join and I’m very much looking forward to meeting many of you in the days ahead.  Secondly, I didn’t see a way to determine where members live so I thought I’d post this to see if anyone lives in the Sterling area; if so, and you might be interested in some diggin’ company one of these days then feel free to contact me at marshal.skinner@gmail.com.  As a relative newbie at this (couple years of experience but have only hunted in Maryland), I unfortunately don’t have anywhere locked on to run my MD within a reasonable drive of the house (except my yard, and I’ve found ALL of the construction trash one could stand).   I certainly realize the virus situation isn’t conducive to meet & greets – just had a few minutes and thought I’d reach out for future reference.  Anyway, thanks again and stay healthy!  -Marshal

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Profile PhotoRose Kendrick
        Keymaster

Welcome Marshal. We’re glad you joined us. Hopefully in the days ahead you will be able to meet up with some folks in your area.

You stay safe and healthy as well.

Viewing 0 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Close
      Close