Private forum instructions

• Creator
    Topic
    DIV Admin
    Keymaster

AUTHOR: Rose Kendrick

You must request to join the private forum in order to be marked confirmed. Please follow the instructions below.

In order to secure your slot you must make your entry fee payment either with a personal check or money order.. Once your payment and signed release form has been received then you will be marked paid on the participants list.

Private forums have been setup for disseminating information pertaining to the hunts. Information posted on this forum will be private in nature relating to the hunt and of interest to people that are participants in this hunt. This private forum will be used from now on instead of sending out information via email.

Click the link below to request access to the private forums .After you make the request, a forum moderator will have to approve the request before you can access the private forum. Request will only be approved for those persons that are participants of the hunt. Once your request is approved, you will see the private forum listed on the main forum index below the regular DIV forum.

The regular DIV forum will continue to be the main source of information about all DIV hunts. Only use the private forum to receive information specific to the hunt (i.e. payments, parking, hotel info, etc…) or to ask questions specific to the hunt in which you are participating.

We are looking forward to seeing all of our old friends again and meeting all of you new folks that will be attending DIV!!!

REQUEST TO JOIN PRIVATE FORUM HERE

Viewing 15 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Profile PhotoJeffrey Barker
        Participant

I need a ride to DIV 56 if anyone has room. I.m staying at the Days In (Old Beset Western )in Culpeper Thanbks jeff Barker 434-610-6789

Profile PhotoDavid Scott
          Participant

Rose,

I am riding with Henry Parro. (Amy Taylor is also riding with Henry Parro}.

Thank you

David W Scott III, MD

Profile PhotoDonald Moore
            Participant

Is something going on with the private forum? I had access up until Monday (3/6/23). Then it said I had to request permission to join again. I did but I still don’t have access and now it’s Wednesday. I’ve tried several different platforms and nothing works. Help.

Profile PhotoChristine Wisnom
              Participant

Christine Wisnom

Profile PhotoPerry Kyser
                Participant

The private forums are no longer showing up for me.  I am confirmed and marked paid.  Also, i sent in drier and passenger info several weeks ago and not marked on participant list.  I sent those in again today.

Profile PhotoMike Brown
                  Participant

The private forums aren’t showing up for me. I’m confirmed and on both lists. I was looking for the address to send in my payment.

Profile PhotoGlenn Watkins
                    Participant

Where is the address to send the forms and fees for the DIV 52 & 53. And how much is it? I can’t find this info anywhere.

Profile PhotoAndy Dean
                      Participant

I have my log in and cannot get it to work.

Andy Dean

Profile PhotoDIV Admin
                          Keymaster

All the information you need is in the private forums for each hunt. If you have already signed up for one or both of the hunts you will need to request membership to the Private forums to confirm. Click the link above  to take you to the private groups page where you can request membership.

Profile PhotoJimm Langley
                          Participant

Hello Rose. Looking forward to both hunts this fall. Will you register both Nina and I? Thank You – Jimm Langley

Profile PhotoDavid McCall
                            Participant

Is there an issue with the private forum for March’s hunt?  I had no trouble viewing it this morning but later on when I checked the site I had been logged off.  I logged in again and I wasn’t able to see the private forum.  I know that I have already been confirmed as paid, released and carpooled so maybe it’s just a delay due to updating???

Profile PhotoDavid McCall
                                Participant

All good, when in doubt…..reboot.  Working fine.

How much is it?

Profile PhotoMatthew Shipley
                                Participant

Woo Hoo!  Got in on my PC and was able to request the private forum.  Don’t ask me how I remembered the password LoL! Looking forward to another great hunt!  TY!

Profile PhotoTimothy Evans
                                  Participant

👍

Profile PhotoMark Khosravi
                                    Participant

Mark Khosravi

Like to confirm for Fall Hunt with Spencer Marker please

Profile PhotoAnthony Corsetti
                                      Participant

Rose Are we able to buy shirts on this next DIV?

Profile PhotoRose Kendrick
                                          Keymaster

We didn’t take orders for shirts for the fall hunts…..folks that ordered for the spring hunts will pick up those orders.

Profile PhotoDean Ryberg
                                              Participant

I can’t remember if I ordered anything?🤔

Profile PhotoBarbara Connell
                                            Participant

I requested, not in yet :)

Profile PhotoRose Kendrick
                                                Keymaster

You’re good to go now…..glad you will be joining us for both hunts…..November can’t get here soon enough.

Viewing 15 reply threads
                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                            Close
                                            Close