Update on John and Rose from DIV land
- This topic has 9 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 4 months ago by .
We both contacted COVID, ……mine feels like a sever sinus infection and Johns symptoms are that of a bad cold. It will just have to run its coarse now. We both have the Omnicron variant and we’re thankful for that as the Delta variant is much worse and I sympathize with anyone that has had or does have it.
We don’t want to start a big debate but we are thankful at our age that we both were fully vaccinated and had our booster shot to lessen the severity of the virus. At some point everyone will get this virus.( either one variant of the other) ….it’s no rhyme or reason who gets it and it a nasty one!
So now moving forward with business. I’m so thankful that I had Alex on board last week to pick up the slack where I left off. Signups went on uneventful and we now have our participants list finalized. and posted
There are 3 boxes that needs to be checked…..confirmed, paid and carpool – either as a driver or rider. Once that is done then all you have to do is sit back and wait 64 days for DIV to start.
Look over the list and if you know folks that have not confirmed get in touch with them. Without the hunt information they don’t know what is going on. The deadline for entry fees is Saturday February 12th. That’s only 24 days away. I looked at the postmark of payments received and it appears the average time is running 6 days for local mail and 8 – 10 for out of state. BUT there’s no guarantee when it will be delivered.
Thank you all for your patience, prayers, good well wishes, positive vibes, its means a lot knowing we have a caring group in our DIV family.
Come on March – We Love RED DIRT!!!!!
Stay safe and healthy!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.