Volume 2 of Their Story Is Our Story XI – XX has been published

• Creator
    Topic
    Rose Kendrick
    Keymaster

Volume 2 of Diggin In Virginia Their Story is Our Story XI – XX has been published!!! It is available on Amazon.

We will have limited quantities of autographed copies at the hunt this month. If you would like to reserve one, reply to his post and paypal $20.00 to jaken@hughes.net.

This book is awesome! Thank you to those that attended and told about their experiences. It is loaded with stories about GLASS that was dug at Coles Hill. The sheer quantity and quality of bottles dug is unbelievable.

Thank you Ron Stump for devoting many hours compiling the finds lists.

Thank you Blaine Lee Pardoe and Stephen William Sylvia for your valuable advice and consulting.

Thank you Andy Goldfrank for writing the foreword.

Thank you Z Alex Bilyj for designing the cover and for being our webmaster extraordinaire.

If you will not be at the hunt and would like an autographed copy they will be available for shipping the first week in April after the hunt is over. Paypal $25.00.

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Profile PhotoTom Armstrong
        Participant

I really enjoyed Volume #1, went to Amazon to buy Volume #2 for my Kindle but it does not appear to be available in that format right now.  Do you have an idea when the Kindle format will post?  Thanks!  Can’t wait to see everyone at DIV 50!!!

Attachments:
          You must be logged in to view attached files.
            Profile PhotoRose Kendrick
            Keymaster

I just released the E book..it’s in review with Kindle right now and should be available for purchase in a couple days. Enjoy!!

Profile PhotoDavid S. Williams
            Participant

Received Volume 2 today, Thanks for including my excerpt for DIV XI Coles Hill/Hansborough Ridge.

I’ll include my experiences for future volumes. Thanks for the memories and the opportunity to experience them.

David S. Williams (artydigger)

Profile PhotoAllen Fisher
              Participant

Allen Fisher 1 copy please. Payment complete.

Viewing 2 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Close
            Close