Well……any pictures, reports, tall tales from the latest hunts?
- This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 4 months ago by Macon Sizemore.
- November 15, 2020 at 10:23 am#3352John LeazierParticipant
Will there be anything posted here from the latest hunts? Hard to believe nothing of interest was found.
- November 22, 2020 at 7:38 pm #3406Macon SizemoreParticipant
Found this on Day 2 at Glebe after John K had advised John Muller and I that we should find buttons if we hunted the fence line next to the road. We hunted for 2 hours without brass success and we were heading to new ground when we chatted with Kami and she showed us her nice button she found next to the fence. We moved away from her and soon got a perfect high tone in the TDI about 8 inches down. I will trade a 6th corps badge for buttons any day !
- November 22, 2020 at 6:26 pm #3402EJ ChesneParticipant
A not so bad button find for me …. We had a great time at DIV 49. Thankful. EJ from La.
Retired State Trooper and Retired USMC
Love looking for old coins and CW relics in South Louisiana
RV life is great ...
Thankful for GODs blessings !
- November 21, 2020 at 9:14 am #3394Jim BonitoParticipant
Had a great time as always at DIV (48) …Thanks so much to John & Rose for all to work you do and for the privilege to be invited. Also to the DIV Committee for all that you do … lotta work getting these hunts in order Thank You ! Here a few pictures … See ya Next time Jim
- November 16, 2020 at 8:51 pm #3377Steve WagnerParticipant
48 was my first DIV ever. I had an absolute blast. Everybody was very very helpful to me and put up with all my dumb questions. Took me about a day to get used to using a GPX for the first time and after Marc Sciance tweaked it I did a lot better.
Not a lot of relics but I couldn’t be happier
- November 17, 2020 at 12:58 pm #3382John LeazierParticipant
Nice digs! I’d say you did pretty darn well for a DIV first-timer!
- November 16, 2020 at 5:52 pm #3373Doug HardyParticipant
Well, there was this…
Although Kent Rankin and I were hunting this field, we didn’t take the photo. The guy who did was in the next field over and was nice enough to send me a copy. (Sorry, but for the life of me, I can’t remember your name.)
- November 16, 2020 at 8:24 am #3354
- November 16, 2020 at 6:50 am #3353Rose KendrickKeymaster
A lot was found….hopefully folks will post them here soon.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.